3 Vital Questions: Virtual Cohort (Pitt 2018 ECFLA Graduates)
Tackle the cost of workplace drama and give a boost to your shared leadership practice with this unique (& virtual) experience!
Time & Location
Weekly Sessions starting week of April 7th
Self-Paced Learning & ZOOM Group Sessions
About the Event
Many teams or organizations never fully realize the goals and hoped-for benefits of their organizational transformation efforts often because precious time, skills, and attention are spent on unhealthy workplace drama.
Recognizing the cost of drama is a great place to start and learning more about an alternative choice to how we show up and take action and avoid this cost is even better.
Based on the groundbreaking work of 3 Vital Questions (3VQ) by David Emerald, we will learn together the power of first leading ourselves, then leading others to more empowered choices (learn more about the 3VQ eCourse here). In this virtual 3VQ experience you will recieve:
- Access to the full 3VQ eCourse (and personal workbook) - including 8 units of online content that feature a self-paced learning experience where you will explore the 3 Vital Questions - 1. Where are you plaing your focus? 2. How are you relating? 3. What actions are you taking
- 4 - 90 minute virtual group coaching application sessions - working with your coach, Beth Davis, to go deeper into the units of the 3VQ eCourse with your fellow participants - connecting the dots and deepening the meaning of the 3VQ
- 1 - 60 minute 1:1 coaching & application sesson with Beth Davis at the ocmpletion of the 3VQ experience
As a shared learning experience, we will break the learning experience over 4 weeks where we will cover the 8 Units as follows (NOTE: we will tenativly meet on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7:00 PM EST - subject to change based on preference of participants):
- Week 1 (week of April 6th) - Units 1 & 2
- Week 2 (week of April 13th - Units 3 & 4
- Week 3 (week of April 20th) - Units 5 & 6
- Week 4 (week of April 27th) - Unit 7 & 8 (and next steps)
3VQ Virtual Cohort 2018 EFLA