3 Vital Questions Deeper Dive: Resilience Building for You and Your Team
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2020, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
About the Event
Many teams or organizations never fully realize the goals and hoped-for benefits of their strategy execution and organizational change efforts often because precious time, skills, and attention are spent on unhealthy workplace drama.
Recognizing the cost of drama is a great place to start and learning more about an alternative choice to how we show up and take action and avoid this cost is even better. Creating resilience in yourself and inviting others to bounce back from unexpected challenges and change.
Based on the work of David Emerald, The Power of TED* and 3 Vital Questions™, in this fast paced, highly interactive session we will explore:
- what drama looks like in action and the roles we all can choose to play in it
- where empowerment can be the antidote to unhealthy drama
- ways to recognize your choice when faced with drama
- how to identify if drama is taking a toll on you as a leader, your team, and your organization
Leaving our session you will be able to:
- recognize how an over-focus on problems can lead to reactive behaviors that result in unhealthy drama, inconsistent results, and measurable disengagement
- understand how maintaining an outcome focus supports behaviors that result in greater empowerment, change acceptance, and observable employee engagement
- learn helpful self-coaching approaches that enable you to shift yourself out of drama to an empowered place and how to invite others to make the shift with you
3VQ Deeper Dive 4/14/20 am$99.00